- I am only treating people who have chosen to have COVID vaccinations. Exceptions include children who are not yet eligible for vaccination in a family whose parents are vaccinated. Also, if you are not vaccinated because your doctor recommended against it for medical reasons, please talk to me about it.
- If you choose to be unmasked and/or do not physically distance from others when indoors in public, please do not schedule with me until COVID is no longer commonly circulating in the community.
- For in-person sessions, you may pull straight into the driveway and park.
- After entering the building, please stop in the restroom to wash your hands.
- I mitigate the air-borne risks of COVID with 2 HEPA filters, good circulation and above all, well-fitting masks.
- Please bring one clean sheet and a throw cover or second sheet. We will use your linens on the treatment table. You may leave these at home if you are comfortable lying on a sheet that another person may have lain on before you.